270 rue Sicard
Sainte-Thérèse, Qc, J7E 3X4
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US THROUGH OUR SOCIAL NETWORKS!
MONDAY : 4 PM - 10 PM
TUESDAY : 4 PM - 10 PM
WEDNESDAY : 4 PM - 10 PM
THURSDAY : 11 AM - 11 PM
FRIDAY : 11 AM - 12 AM
SATURDAY : 9 AM - 12 AM
SUNDAY : 9 AM - 10 PM
MONDAY : 11 PM - 10 PM
- AT ALL TIMES FOR YOUR CORPORATE EVENTS.
- SCHEDULE MAY VARY FOR PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
CUSTOMER SERVICE SCHEDULE :
(telephone and social networks)
MONDAY : 9 AM - 9 PM
TUESDAY : 9 AM - 9 PM
WEDNESDAY : 9 AM - 9 PM
THURSDAY : 9 AM - 9 PM
FRIDAY : 9 AM - 9 PM
SARTURDAY : 9 AM - 9 PM
SUNDAY : 9 AM - 9 PM
- Do I need to book my activities in advance?
Yes, reservations are required in order to secure your place and avoid waiting.
- What is your cancellation policy
- Online reservations must be paid in full with a valid credit card, through our secure online payment portal. (Changes and cancellations must be made 72 hours (3 days) in advance)
- You must ensure that you have confirmed the correct number of participants 3 days in advance, as there will be no refunds for absent participants.
- For any changes to the reservation time or the number of participants, we ask that you advise us 3 days before the date of the event. After this deadline, the original booking details apply and no changes will be accepted.
- All online reservation payments are non-refundable, and race reservations cannot be cancelled or rescheduled to an alternate date or time. (Certain exceptions apply)
*Exceptional cases *will be refunded only on a Tag E-Karting & Amusement inc. gift card
- Are there admission fees?
No, all of our attractions are à la carte. There is no general admission or day pass. Registration is MANDATORY for all activities.
- What are the prices for each attraction?
Please see this section for details: PRICES
- What is the minimum age and height for karting?
Karting child from 7 to 12 years old, height of 1.20m - 4 'minimum.
Adult karting: 13 years old and over, height of 1.45m - 4'8 "and maximum weight of 136 kilo (300 lbs)
- What should I wear for karting?
Closed and flat shoes are mandatory (no sandals allowed). We recommend pants or shorts. Long hair should be tied back. No scarves or loose clothing are allowed for your own safety.
- What are your hygiene measures?
We apply the best practices in the market such; disinfection of helmets with our electrostatic machines after each race, disposable gloves and balaclavas provided free of charge during your karting sessions. (Possible to buy your own TAG hood) Our facilities are disinfected several times by our team members to ensure a clean and safe environment.
- What is the boost button?
This is a button that provides extra power to the engines on a specific section of the track. Available a few times per session and only once per lap. A great trick to overtake your opponents and gain a few seconds. Use them wisely!
- Can I bring my own helmet and racing gloves?
Yes, however the helmet must cover the entire head (full face) and have a visor.
- Can I bring my own lunch on site?
No it is not allowed, we offer a menu on site to satisfy all appetites.
- Can I bump the others on the track?
No, no such act will be tolerated. In addition, the bumpers are equipped with sensors that will make you decelerate in the event of a collision. We want to provide a pleasant and safe experience for everyone.
- What do I have to wear for the axe throwing?
Closed shoes are mandatory. We recommend a casual outfit.
- Can I leave my personal effects in one place?
Yes, we offer free lockers to store your personal belongings while you fully enjoy your activities!
- Can I book for a group or an event?
Yes, we offer several packages for all types of events. See this section for full details: EVENTS
- The center is intended for children of what age?
- From the age of 6, your children will be delighted with a variety of arcades. Starting at 7 years old, laser tag will be available while dedicated karting for children is between 7 years and over. Don’t forget the bowling with bumpers that will block the gutters and let the kids have real fun.